We want to make sure that we are doing all we can to keep our community safe so we have introduced a few COVID-19 safety measures in line with government recommendations for Hokkaido.
We really appreciate your support and understanding with these measures, protecting our community will ensure our studio and other local businesses can continue to operate. If you have any questions and want to get in touch please email email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
- To enter the studio please wear a face mask.
- We will take your temperature on arrival. Those with fever will not be permitted to enter or take part in the class.
- We will open the windows during class for extra ventiallion when there are more than 10 people in the room.
- If you have your own yoga equipment (mat, strap etc), please bring it to class. We will provide disinfected rental equipment if needed.
- We will not be providing hands on adjustments in class for the time being.
- Class size is currently limited to 20 mats, we will monitor government advice and reduce if necessary.
- If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or if you have any cold / flu symptoms we ask that you don’t visit the studio.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 we ask that you do not attend the studio until you have received a negative test result and isolated for 14 days.
- If you have had secondary contact i.e. you have been around someone (person A) who has been with another person who has COVID-19 (person B), we also ask you do not attend the studio until person A has received a negative test.
We understand this is a difficult time and please ask for your support in helping us to keep the studio open and safe. If you have any questions or you are unsure if you should attend the studio, please message us through Facebook, instagram or call Charlie on +81 (0)70 4192 5949.
let's hang out
Pop in and say hello! We have an awesome line up of daily yoga and fitness classes, events, community nights and so much more. Check out our opening hours and event timetable to plan your visit.